Jun 18, 2008

A Few Things I Love...

Here are just a few of the things I LOVE....in no particular order.

My handsome hubby...
I am so lucky to have Curtis in my life. I just LOVE him so so so much! He has been gone the past few days at a conference for work and I have missed him SO much. I can't wait until he comes home today...yeah!!

Family...
I love my family so much and I am so thankful for them. I couldn't have asked for a better family than the ones I have been blessed with...inlaws included.


Friends...
I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life. I am so thankful for such great friends and I love them all so much!


Boston Legal...
I love this show!! I am probably obsessed with it, but I think it is the best show on TV.


Johnny Cash...
I love Johnny Cash. I fell in love with him and his music a few years ago. Some of my favorite songs include: Folsom Prison Blues, Cocaine Blues, Jackson (sung with June Carter), Get Ryhthm, A Boy Named Sue, It Ain't me Babe (sung with June Carter), and Cry Cry Cry.

Ellen Degeneres...
How could anyone not love Ellen? She's one of the funniest people I know (besides Curtis). I love watching her show, I think she is so funny, so sweet, and I hope one day to meet her in person.



Wimbledon - The Movie...
This is one of my favorite movies. I love it!!


The Utah Jazz...
I love the Utah Jazz. Even when they play so horribly, I never give up on them:) I know one day it will happen for them!!


Pepsi...
I love Pepsi. I wish I didn't, but I can't help it. It just taste so good to me:) I just love an ice cold fresh pepsi...yum!!


Joy Luck...
Joy Luck Restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat. Their food is so delicious and I love it!

These are just a few of things I love. I could go on and on, but I'll stop here. I'll save more things for another post:)

7 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Hi Jen!

I know even though you don't have a picture of me, that I am included in your favorite friends...jk :)

We have a lot in common- especially the love of pepsi and Ellen! My day isn't complete without either of them :)

We might be in Island Park over the 24th of July-- but we will see. It would be so sad to miss you guys!

Miss you guys!!
Jana

Family Scads said...

Joy Luck? That is one of me and Nate's favorite restaurants. I wish there was one in Iowa. I miss it so bad. I wish I had known that you two liked Joy Luck because we could have gone there together. Yummy!

P.S - Do you still own your place in Kaysville? Do you plan on returning there?

LD said...

I love your list! Now I have to eat at Joy Luck and watch the movie Wimbeldon.......where is Joy Luck??? How come I have never heard of it?

Phillips Family said...

You forgot Wyoming...but maybe that is a pending list...hahahahah

Ruth said...

There is no scooters. JK, taht is curtis' love and you of course!

Heather and Jake said...

Hey Jen, I liked reading all about what you love! I happen to love Joy Luck too...that's where Jake and I had our wedding luncheon and I think it's one of the yummiest well-priced Chinese I've ever had! I do also love the Jazz and Wimbledon!

JDM said...

I love this post. More people should post things to specifically help you get to know them better. Now if we go to sev I will know to just get you a pepsi!