I will be celebrating this upcoming 4th of July in
{style} with my fancy new
red and
blue bands on my braces:) I usually go with boring old silver bands, but I decided to be brave and spice up my smile a bit. Besides, I'll only have braces once...hopefully!! I'll admit, I feel a bit young in these things...especially when they are red and blue. But, I have to have them, so I may as well have fun with them...right?
(You can't really see the colors here, but if you click on this pic and makeit bigger, you can see them better....if you're at all interested that is.)
6 comments:
I am a nerd who clicked on it to see them up close.
When did you get braces? What a trooper you are to wear them now. I wore them for 4 years in Jr. High & High School. Good luck!
We are not suer what we are going to do after we are done here in Des Moines. Nate graduates in December (he was supposed to graduate in May but with Beckham we set it back) and he wants to do a masters in hospital administration and another masters in nursing. We wanted to return to Utah but things are so different now with Beckham. We have to go somewhere with a pediatric heart transplant program. Primary Children's has one but I don't like it very much. We would love to eventually end up in Kaysville. We loved that neighborhood!
The red and blue bands are great! I think you are destined to look young, braces or not!! I love your hair, by the way!
When I had braces as a kid I would always get Blue and White...for BYU. I had braces for 4.5 years and all of those years with exception of I think twice, I had Blue and white. I wonder if that makes me a geek? Anyway, Camille said that when she had braces she would also go along wit the holidays and loves that you are getting into the spirit of things.
Jen -
How did you make it so it shows when your "fellow bloggers" updated their blog? That's so cool. I spend a lot of time checking blogs that haven't been updated. Please let me know!
Ok I use to always complain about looking young (when I was younger) and people would always say one day you will be so thankful for it! When everyone else starts looking older you will still have your youth! It didn't actually stick around for me but now I can see what they were saying. You look great braces and all!
Also I like that new pic of you & Curtis at the top its so sweet.
Post a Comment