hahaha good one. I told Jake if we just happen to be sitting and watching TV tonight, we'll just happen upon the Bachelor. I know he secretly enjoys it too. Don't worry, we're going out to dinner first, and we'll make out later as well. But what do you think of the girls left? I was really surprised when little Ashley left the other week, but her scratchy emotional voice was starting to wear on me. I still really like Emily, but I feel like she's gonna bail. I'm afraid he's gonna pick Chantel, but she just seems kinda moody and dramatic for him. We'll see!
3 comments:
hahaha good one. I told Jake if we just happen to be sitting and watching TV tonight, we'll just happen upon the Bachelor. I know he secretly enjoys it too. Don't worry, we're going out to dinner first, and we'll make out later as well. But what do you think of the girls left? I was really surprised when little Ashley left the other week, but her scratchy emotional voice was starting to wear on me. I still really like Emily, but I feel like she's gonna bail. I'm afraid he's gonna pick Chantel, but she just seems kinda moody and dramatic for him. We'll see!
Oh yeah, we're watching too. It's great.
I had to HULU it.
I can't believe that he got rid of Michelle. She was CRAZY fun to watch.
Post a Comment