Did you guys watch the Emmy's?
Please tell me you at least saw the opening number!
If not, (or if you want to see it again!), here it is . . .
love, love, love it.
Jimmy Fallon is the man!
On a side note, I made a new blog. It's called The Blueberry Blog.
I know, that's all we need is another blog floating around the blogoshpere...
Check it out...or don't. But check it out. :)
5 comments:
Great new blog, Jen! I will look forward to reading it.
holy cow, that is hilarious! sad i missed it, so thanks for posting it! seriously, too funny!
No joke Jen, I was thinking of starting a blog just the same as The Blueberry Blog! I am going to email you...
I totally missed the Emmy's, but I'm glad you posted that! I'm sure Jimmy was funny all night long. Yay, can't wait for Glee to start again!
Ok, I have a serious crush on Jimmy...and Ike is totally aware of it :) I love his Glee skits...and I love Glee too!
I can't wait to check out your blog!
Post a Comment