Apr 29, 2009

confession...

I am a huge procrastinator

I hate group projects in school...hate them!

I love Pink (the singer, not the color)

Curtis has picked up swearing since moving to Wyoming. He tells me the kids at school says he has "shit for brains." [That is a direct quote, so don't get mad at me about it]

I'm a big slacker

Sometimes I wonder if I picked the right degree in college. I loved my courses but what am I really going to do with this degree??

I think I've dumped as many boyfriends as have dumped me

I think Stewie on Family Guy is pretty funny

I like to watch plastic surgery tv shows

I wish I was a hippy...or at least more hippy-ish

I really want a tandem bicycle and I want to ride on it with Curtis all over town

I don't like most fruits. I want to like them, but I just don't

I want to have a baby even though I'm super scared about being a good mom

When I was in elementary school, I told all of my friends I was left-handed. I even tried to write left handed during class to prove to them I really was. I'm sure my teachers couldn't read many of my papers.

I get a stomach ache almost every day

Last week at a school event, I mistook coffee for rootbeer. I was pretty bummed about it. The thought of homemade rootbeer sounded so good.

When I was younger I played softball for about 5 years. I was the catcher and I would always taunt the batter. "Here batter, batter....swwwwiiiiiinnnnng batter, batter." I can't believe it, but my team still won the sportsmanship trophy probably 3 times.

I love teenage love movies. One of my favorites is A Cinderella Story.

I deny every fart I do in front of Curtis. Yep, I straight up deny it.


I probably better stop here before I divulge too much information.


[Doesn't this look like fun? Just look how happy they are.]


[Note: Only 10 days til graduation! WooHoo!!]

8 comments:

Kristy said...

You are awesome.

You will be a good mom BECAUSE you worry that you won't. :)

Why do you get a stomach ache every day?

Jeri Hawley said...

I can sympathize with you about worrying about picking the right degree (I'm getting my philosophy degree, the epitome of "worthless degrees"). But if you love it, then i think its the right pick!

Melanie said...

You totally crack me up! I think I deny when I fart too...just goes with being a girl I guess!

Jana Banana said...

I love your list of confessions!

Leftys are pretty cool....I can see why you would want to be one (hee hee)

I agree about the farts. That is all I will say about that :)

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Jenn you are hilarious! What is your degree? WAY TO GO on the graduation...what an accomplishment!

Amber said...

too funny. there were so many things on your list I kept saying 'me too' to in my mind. what are you graduating in? I even think that same thing about my degree. I was happy to invite you to my blog. Glad to see that you have one too.

Ruth said...

Jen I love you!!!! Too funny!!! I love that you taunted the batter. I laughed sooooo hard reading that!

Ruth said...

I loved this post and did the same on mine... hope you don't mind. Check it out.