{The Package: Probably about 4 feet long and weighing in at about 30 pounds}

{Did I mention that Curtis picked up the package on HIS SCOOTER?}

I still don't know how he did it, but luckily he made it home safely. I guess you really can carry anything on a scooter. Here are just a few examples...
{You can haul your bikes, garbage, and what ever else you can fit in the trailer}
{You can haul your extra scooter on your scooter}

{You can give your WHOLE family a ride}

{You can carry boxes...lots of boxes}

{And lastly, you can haul your carpet home from the store}
I wish I could have gotten a picture of Curtis actually transporting his package home on his scooter, but I'm sure you can all use your imagination. :)
5 comments:
You guys should move back to Utah on a scooter. I bet we could get you on Oprah.
Also Nate wants to get a scooter so we need Curtis' expertise and knack for finding them/fixing them.
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I want a scooter. And I'm totally coveting your blog header.
I really love this post. It was so funny with the pictures.
The possibilities are endless! That is why you guys have hit the gold mine with those scooters.
Post a Comment