Not this beer...

This beer...

Let me explain...
Last night, I kept calling Curtis "Beer." I don't know why. I did it once by accident, and then I kept doing it the rest of the night...by total accident. I usually call Curtis "babe," "dear," or "hun." I rarely ever call him by his name. I guess I kept combining "babe" and "dear." It was so funny though. That is one of my favorite things when people mess up their words and I kept doing it all night.
I guess there is a chance that "beer" was on my mind. We had just gone to a Law School BBQ and watched most of our friends get drunk...maybe that explains it. But either way, it sure kept us laughing.
6 comments:
You guys are so cute... I miss you!
That is funny! Scott calls our girls "sweetheart" when things are getting intense and he's trying to maintain his patience with them. Imagine him with a slight edge in his voice, enunciating his consonants! It's cute and funny. He calls me "beautiful" even when I'm certainly NOT!
Haha. I do that all too frequently. My husband LOVES to make fun of me when I do it. I'm glad you can laugh at yourself. I'm still trying to learn that.
I think it is so funny too when people mess up their words- "Beer" is such a funny one to mess up on...you need to get beer off of your mind :) JK
That is pretty funny. I love the picture witht he arrow. See you soon. I mean on Wed.
Ah, the good ole law school bbq. I always enjoyed that event. Everyone getting hammered, while all the mormons hang out in the back ground. Good times. Good luck on the last year of law school.
Post a Comment