I want to blog (mainly because I am bored), but I have bloggers-block and I just can't think of anything to blog about :-) So, instead of filling this space with a bunch of nonsense, I thought I'd just post a few pictures. These flowers are in our yard by the side of our house. This is our first spring/summer in this house, so these flowers were a nice surprise...we didn't even know we had any in our yard. Hope you enjoy!
Oh yeah, one more thing...
thank you all so much for sharing your memories of me. I had so much fun reading them and laughing out loud. They were all so nice and also so funny. So, thanks...
you guys are all the best!!


4 comments:
I notice that you did and I have been waiting to see what you write. I guess I am bored too.
Those are pretty flowers. One of the things I loved the most about living in Florida was watching all of the different flowers bloom at different times of the year. Now I am excited to see what blooms in Maryland.
Hey I tagged you on my blog.
These are so pretty! I love pretty surprises! Zach and I have lived in our house for 4 years and we are still surprised! What fun!
Thanks for saying hey, I have visited your blog before and like reading it! :) Come visit anytime. You two are a great couple! Such fun to stay in touch!
Post a Comment