If any of you are interested in being a part of the Bon Appetit Recipe Blog, now is your chance :-) It is a self-contributing recipe blog where you can post your recipes as well as try out other recipes posted by others. I am always looking for
quick,
easy, and
delicious recipes, so I thought this would be a great way to expand my recipe collection as well as to share it with the rest of you. If you are interested in posting your own recipes to the blog, give me your email address and I will add you to the list.
9 comments:
I do love this blog!! Sorry I am such a slacker when it comes to posting on it!
(I deleted the comment above because I was logged in under Ike's name)
See ya!
I would love to do this! I can't remember if you have my email address so here it is just in case. gjgunnerson@yahoo.com
me too can i join?
here it is nutwyoming@yahoo.com
thanks jen :)
Good job babe! Everyone needs to post so I can reap the benefits of these recipes
"...mmmmm....banana bread..."
Hey Jen- Wow it was really good to read your comment on my blog! Its fun to see faces from way back! I am really interested in doing your bonappetit recipes my email address is melissa_moulton@msn.com. Keep in touch!
RAD love it!!! kristiblaha@yahoo.com
I love this blog, it's so fun to get other people's yummy recipes. I'm always looking for fun things to make for my residents at work in our "Kitchen Creations" activity. :) heathrebyu@hotmail.com
Please add me..
ctr7726@aol.com
Post a Comment