Jan 30, 2008

Purses, Purses, Purses...

Here is a picture of some purses I have made. I enjoy sewing them using leftover fabric scraps from other projects. Most of these are sewn on a sewing machine. The green one, however, I made out of yarn with my knifty knitter. I made this really cool blue corduroy purse once, but I must have lost it or given it away before we moved to Wyoming. It was one of my favorite purses I have made. The pink purse from the picture is my new favorite. It’s also made out of corduroy. I just made it a couple weeks ago and I get complimented on it wherever I go:) The sweet yellow and orange purse is also a favorite (it even has a zipper to open and close it). I made it using Grandma Cheney’s old fabric. Maybe one day I can sell my purses and become rich….it’s okay to dream, right?

1 comment:

Jana Banana said...

Those are so cute- you are so creative! I love the pink one! We still use our comforter cover you helped us sew with the cute buttons a few years ago :)